General Line – 01475 884300
Prescription Line – 01475 884310

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness. You do not require any certificate for the first 4 days.

If you need a doctor’s note then make a telephone appointment with your doctor.